Saturday, February 28, 2009

frustrated

Okay, so I'm waaaaaaaaaay past frustrated with this blog. It MAKES ME choose a template for the background instead of just letting me put my own background on there. Same with the header. My blog is well....it looks lame *lol*. I know some about html, but I just can't get anything to work. Now there's this stupid little "cutest blog on the block" thing stuck in my header. I give up because everything I try is just making it look more like I was too busy licking windows to fix my blog.

Anyone know how?

I want to have the main posts on the left....and then on the right third of the screen or so, have my little lists and blinkies and stuff. And I want my own header and background. I think my windows taste like strawberries though because it just won't work for me, and I'm a little out of my element here.


*slinks off to watch something warm and fuzzy*

No comments: