Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yay!!! I made the Creative Team!!



Wooooo hooooo!!! I made it to the final round of the CT Contest at CoolScrapsDigital. It's a very cool site, if scrapbooking is your thing. I've learned a lot through the contest and know I'll learn a lot more with being on the Creative Team.


Here are my two layouts for Round 3 of the contest. The first one presented quite a new idea to me, in that of using completely white space. I had never contemplated that idea before as I'm still new to the world of digital scrapbooking. I had a lot of fun during the contest, and I'm looking forward to being on the team and seeing what I can do!!



Both layouts were made using the Summer Funny ~ mini kit by Elyane Araujo.



1 comment:

Lady Coni said...

Wow... i'm flattered... it's been a long time since i've seen that picture... thanks ...