Thursday, August 21, 2008

Allie

Well, I'm engaged to a wonderful man that has 3 little girls. Allie, or "Punky" as I've taken to calling her lately is quite the active little girl. She really is very sweet (when she wants to be) and quite the little actress/drama queen. I thought I'd share some pics of my family, so here's a few of the little monkey.




Here's Allie right after losing her first tooth.





Here she is playing dress up with a hula outfit we had gotten for her. She's such a little clown. I love how free she is with playing and how ready she is to always have her picture taken.







I love these next pictures. She was 4 when they were taken at Kmart photo studio. She's such a little cutie.


2 comments:

Shelley Moore said...

She really is a little ball of fire, LOL!!!!

Saifai said...

She's an absolute doll. Cute nickname. LOL